Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Healthy Sins

Sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have been trying for a few days but it would not let me into my blog. Not sure what the problem was. Anyways, heres some great ways to cheat on your diet once in a while so you dont fall off completely.

Who would have thought anyone would say them two things together. Healthy and sins just don’t go together. It’s not something you hear to often, but it’s something I am bringing together. Sometimes you just want to eat bad things. There is nothing wrong with that. The key is moderation. You just have to learn this and you will be okay.

Fast Food Cheeseburger- If you are anything like I was, you just love the taste of fast food burgers. I don’t know if it’s all the stuff they pile on, the grease dripping out, or what it is, but I just loved fast food. The convience didn’t even have anything to do with it. Since I have changed my lifestyle, I have of course given up fast food. That is just how it works. If you are craving that cheeseburger, then give in. Just give in once in a while. I have had one cheeseburger in 3 months. So make sure it’s once in a while. When you go to McDonalds or another favorite place, order a kids meal with a water, or do like I did and just order a cheeseburger and water. I didn’t touch the fries or pop.

Chocolate- What person doesn’t like chocolate? Unless you are like my youngest and allergic to it, you have nothing holding you back. So eat some. You can not give up everything you love and expect to be okay with it all. I found a great 60 calorie chocolate stick. It’s made by Hershey’s. If you are out and about and have to have a piece, choose dark chocolate. It’s better for you.

Pop- So you love your pop and cant give it all up? Choose a diet pop once a week. Or keep an open one in the fridge, but tell yourself that’s all you can have for the entire week. Just take a few sips here and there. That’s what I did before I started my lifestyle change. I slowly eliminated the pop. I have only had water for almost 3 months now, and I don’t even miss pop anymore. Not like I use to.

So there are some great tips for you all to enjoy

No comments: